Supplying lumber, plywood, shoring systems, and vertical formwork for the nation’s largest cast-in-place concrete construction projects.
UFP Concrete Forming Solutions is a leading supplier of plywood, lumber and custom formwork to the nation’s largest structural concrete contractors.
Concrete contractors that self-perform elevated cast-in-place projects turn to UFP Concrete Forming Solutions when they:
- Need a national partner with daily on-site service across the country.
- Are seeking a single point of contact for site management and collaboration.
- Need off-site prefabrication services near jobsites to reduce freight costs and maintain QC standards.
- Want to outsource complex/precision fabrication for automated manufacturing.
- Require supplier collaboration on suitable plywood type for pour range and finish requirements.
- Need value-add products like custom forms, pre-assembly services, shoring, and vertical formwork systems.
- Want a supplier that has an extensive line of lumber and plywood sizes, grades, and lengths, and complete inventory of plywood thickness and grades.
Why Choose Us?
UFP Concrete Forming Solutions continues to expand our operations around the country. The customer experience we provide is unlike all other typical suppliers in the concrete forming industry.
- We are the largest purchaser of concrete forming lumber and plywood in the United States.
- We are the largest network of state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in the country.
- UFP has been providing wood-based solutions since 1955, resulting in production efficiencies at scale.
- We efficiently service job sites nationwide with operational and logistical infrastructure and immediate response to unexpected jobsite situations.
- Our expertise is in creating common sense block-out solutions through the parent company’s wood truss manufacturing.
- Our field-seasoned industry veterans lead formwork operations teams to design and build custom formwork, as well as formwork specialists who consult with customers on best practices.
- Our collaborative formwork design experience leads to industry-leading field drawings.
Ready to work with us?
If you are new to us, visit our locations page and find your nearest facility and give them a call, our customer-focused team will get you on the right path!
Featured Project: 6900 E Layton Ave
6900 Layton is a 15-story, 389,000 RSF, TOD, mixed-use office/retail development, located in Denver at Belleview Station at I-25 and Belleview Avenue, that was completed in September 2020.